The Tadpole + is a great first bike to help your child to achieve the necessary balance to cycle. Our balance bike range is well-equipped with adjustable child-size brakes to provide the best fit for your child. We understand active kids can sometimes get a little carried away so we offer the added benefit of a steering lock, which acts as a safety mechanism to prevent any serious falls and damage.
The Tadpole + is suitable for children aged 3 and 4 with an average inside leg of 38cm.
Wheel Size: 14" inch
Why buy a Tadpole+?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry!
- Tektro rear brake with small easy to reach brake lever for tiny hands to brake with confidence
- Safety steering lock to prevent oversteering
- Top-mounted brake arms avoid feet catching
- Quick-release seat post (no tools required) for easy height adjustment as they grow and become more confident
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Bell included
- Please be aware valve dust caps are not supplied with this model, in order to adhere to safety standards and regulations
We price match all products on a like for like basis.
To qualify the item must be available in stock with a UK supplier and any additional costs taken into consideration.
i.e delivery charges, buyers premium, assembly charges.
Call us on 01823 252499 before you make your purchase to enquire about price matching a product.
With all bike sales you will receive an informational bike pack that contains a 15% Off accessories voucher inside.
This voucher is redeemable at your nearest Bicycle Chain, Rock & Road or Climb On Bikes Store.
We currently have stores in Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare and Hereford.
This is part of our 'Support Local Business' initiative, where we want to see local riders supported by their local bike shops.
We hope to see you in store soon.
When you buy a bike from us in the store or come to collect your Click & Collect order we will adjust your new bike to fit you.
This includes adjusting saddle height, saddle position and where possible adjusting the brake levers / gear shifters.
We will also adjust any accessories you have purchased with your bike where applicable.
When you buy a bike from us you will get a free service at your nearest store within 6 weeks of taking delivery of your bike.
The free service is put in place to make sure the bike you have purchased is running correctly and to adjust out any cable stretch that happens to any new bike.
The type of bike you have bought and the type of riding you have planned will affect how soon you need to book your free service.
However if you experience any issues at any time you should stop riding your bike and book your bike in for its free service immediately.