Your shopping basket is empty!
SPECIALIZED S-Works Tarmac Disc Frame Set 2020SATIN CARBON Part No. 70620-0856
SPECIALIZED S-Works Tarmac Disc Brake Frame Set 2020 model Colour: SATIN CARBON
This item is available and will be dispatched within 2-3 days with Free Delivery
SPECIALIZED - BIKE SIZE GUIDES
Not sure which size Specialized Bike will be the best fit for you? This size guide from Specialized will help you find the right bike for you. If possible we would always advise you to come and try the bike in store and get fitted by one of our knowledgeable staff. If in doubt you can always call us for advice.
SPECIALIZED S-Works Tarmac Disc Brake Frame Set 2020 model
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondosâwe built a race bike to be the most complete out there. Howâd we do it? We started with our 500-piece, Rider-First Engineeredâ¢ frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 45 seconds faster than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 gramsâthat's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned rideâthatâs Rider-First Engineeredâ¢. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for freeâa new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac thatâs approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless RetÃ¼l data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- For additional compliance, the seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.