This is the ultimate mixed road racing wheelset. It's so fast that we're free-wheeling in the pack, whilst the others are pedalling. Going deeper on the back provides additional aerodynamic advantages, but the shallower front end improves stability. As used in UCI Continental level racing by the Canyon dhb p/b Bloor Homes pro team
THE EXPERTS' VIEW
TUBELESS TYRE FITTING OPTION
We can fit tubeless tyres (including sealant) to your wheels for free.
The wheels are also designed to work excellently with clincher tyres and tubes. Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Maximum tyre pressures for other tyre sizes: 30mm do not exceed 70psi, 33mm do not exceed 50psi, 35-45mm do not exceed 40psi, 46mm+ do not exceed 35psi. 100psi is more than enough for any rider on road. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre. OVERVIEW
CRITS, CLIMBS, YOU NAME IT, THESE ARE THE WHEELS FOR IT
- Rims | Toray T700/T800 carbon-fibre. Unidirectional sidewalls with 3K weave bed and spoke areas, Griptec friction brake-track with 3K re-enforcement for excellent braking and durability.
- Tubeless-ready for lower weight, rolling resistance and improved puncture resistance. Also work excellently with clincher tyres and tubes.
- Hubs | Race Season SPRINT straight-pull, 15mm diameter 7075-T6 axle. Circular dropout interface steps for added stiffness. 3x treble-tooth pawl engagement for instant acceleration. Engagement angle of just 7.5 degrees. Steel spline insert to protect cassette body.
- QR | Hunt Race Season super-light with heat-treated alloy/brass cam plate actuation and stainless steel springs..
- Included | QRs, Pads, Tubeless tape & valves, spokes w/key & aero spoke holder.
- UCI Approved
- Weight | 1477g